Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and INNOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative Engineer in instrumentation and control? Do not hesitate and come with us build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can balance family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by GCM
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Pro
- fit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 500 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for nearly 30 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients, including Suncor, in the quality of our work.
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Prepare quotes for instrumentation and control
- Produce control valve specifications
- Participate in P&ID reviews
- Supervise the preparation of technical drawings
- Develop test procedures
- Carry out site visits and inspections
- Bachelor's degree in automated production engineering (or equivalent)
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) (Quebec order of engineers)
- Minimum 5 years and more of experience in the field
You are the one we’re looking for if you have:
- Excellent teamwork skills
- The ability to quickly converge in problem solving
- Knowledge of industrial automation (an asset)
- Knowledge of PLC programming, human-machine interfaces (HMI), distributed control systems (DCS) and safety systems (an asset)
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and power distribution (an asset)
- A keen sense of resourcefulness
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
Type : Permanent full time
Available office : Montreal at our client Suncor’s installations in Montreal.