At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hybrid, or office?
Do you dream of being at the heart of the action and participating in INNOVATIVE and VARIED PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative Water Treatment Project Manager? Don't wait a single second; come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why should you come to GCM?
- Very flexible work schedule so you can balance family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer.
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service.
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs.
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used.
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others).
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development, and Industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
Who are we?
With more than 400 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on our clients’ trust in the quality of our work.
- Project management.
- Ensuring that budgets and deadlines are met.
- Preparing service proposals.
- Writing technical reports and documents to be submitted to various ministerial authorities.
- Follow-up with ministerial authorities for the validation of environmental requirements related to projects.
- Analyzing problems and finding solutions.
- Providing support to the operation.
- Analyzing laboratory results.
- Design of water treatment systems.
- Participating in dynamic and innovative multidisciplinary team reviews.
- Characterization of water quality in the plant.
- Ensuring compliance with company health and safety requirements.
- Participating in environmental projects in the industrial, agri-food and mining sectors.
- Undertaking all tasks related to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering related to water treatment or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the field of water treatment.
- Spoken and written languages: French and English.
- Knowledge of provincial and federal environmental regulations.
- Experience in team management.
- In-depth knowledge of biological water treatment.
You are the one we are looking for if you have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to work in a team.
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and versatility.
- Good management of time and priorities.
- Good synthesis and writing skills.
- GCM offers a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- We work as a team in a friendly atmosphere to carry out projects that we are proud of.
- Collaborative team that supports each other at all times.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development focused on people.
- Competitive salary, benefits, group insurance.
- Training offered year-round.
Available offices: Montreal, Varennes, Lévis, or Amos