Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and NOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative technician – Instrumentation and Control? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can reconcile family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by GCM
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 400 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients notably Suncor, in the quality of our work.
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Participate in the preparation of specifications in instrumentation and control.
- Participate in the preparation of technical drawings.
- Participate in the design of test procedures.
- Participate in the commissioning of control equipment.
- Participate in P&ID reviews.
- Prepare technical specifications and cost estimates
- Establishes and defines technical standards for a project.
- Work with internal teams, clients and suppliers.
- Conduct site visits.
- DEP or DEC in Industrial Electronics Technology or other equivalent training.
- Experience in the field.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly converge into problem solving.
- Knowledge of industrial automation.
- Knowledge in industrial instrumentation.
- Knowledge of a drawing software (asset)
- Strong autonomy (self-taught).
- Bilingualism: French and English (written and spoken fluently).
Available offices : Montreal. The position is in hybrid mode at our client Suncor’s installations in Montreal.