At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hydride or office?
Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and NOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative civil technician? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can reconcile family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 400 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Research and draft plans of the existing infrastructures.
- Research existing data.
- Communicate with public, para-public, and private organizations to obtain information on existing networks and facilities.
- Process, analyze and draft land surveys.
- Analyze and draft relevant information from the geotechnical study reports.
- Visit sites for survey purposes.
- Create drawings and 3D designs for the planned underground and above ground infrastructures.
- Analyze the study site and delineate drainage basins.
- Perform site and installation grading.
- Perform simulations of vehicle/truck manoeuvres on site.
- Calculate backfill and excavated material.
- College degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years or more of experience in infrastructure
- Bilingualism (French and English: Written and spoken).
- ASP Construction Certificate
- Valid driver's licence and car at disposal
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Relevant experience in industrial, commercial and mining projects.
- Very good knowledge of Civil 3D 2018 (Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite 2018).
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Strong sense of organization.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Relevant experience in multidisciplinary projects.
Type : Permanent full time
Available offices : Montreal, Quebec City or Varennes