Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and NOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative Project Manager? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can reconcile family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 500 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for 30 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Identify client needs and define engineering mandates
- Plan work activities, resources, engineering budgets and draft project execution plans
- Monitor and control project activities including cost and schedule
- Coordinate the preparation, issuance and quality of deliverables (reports, technical drawings, cost estimates, procurement and installation specifications as well as purchase orders)
- Ensure coordination between the project team and client as well as managing the relationship with the client
- Manage changes (technical, cost, or schedule)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Between 10 and 20 years of experience in project management
- Knowledge and understanding of project management as well as monitoring and control
- Relevant experience in a consulting firm and heavy industries
- Spoken and written languages: French and English (required)
- PMP Certification (an asset)
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- A good understanding of technical issues in all disciplines
- Excellent communication skills with the internal team and with clients
- Inspiring, motivating, positive, and constructive leadership
- Capability of demonstrating professional judgment when making decisions
- Energy and ability to manage a complete project (resources, technical, business aspects)
- Ability to understand, anticipate and manage important strategic issues
Available offices: Montréal or Lévis