Mechanical Engineer - Outsourcing position at a client in the energy sector in Lévis
Do you dream of being at the heart of the action, of participating in innovative projects where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of an inspired organization that is ready to do anything for you to realize your potential professionally and personally? GCM Consultants is here for you!
With more than 350 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
Are you a passionate and creative Mechanical Engineer? Do not wait a second, come with us to build the world of tomorrow.
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Conduct the design and detailed engineering of industrial projects
- Size and select equipment
- Evaluate costs
- Establish and define the technical standards required for the project
- Prepare specification lists
- Participate in the preparation of specifications, drawings and calls for tenders
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 10 years of experience
- Heavy industry experience (important asset)
- Bilingual (French and English: spoken and written)
- Member of the professional engineering association of the province
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Factory project experience
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Customer-oriented attitudes, autonomous and creative in finding solutions
Type : Permanent full time
Office : Quebec City