Intermediary Designer – Piping
Do you dream of finding yourself at the heart of the action and participating in innovative projects that will lead you to surpass yourself? Do you want to integrate an inspired organization that will stop at nothing to provide you with professional and personal fulfilment? GCM Consultants is here for you!
Comprising more than 350 professionals working in our offices located all across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a heavy industry leader for over 25 years. We are always on the lookout for new projects that will allow us to defy creative limits. Our engineering consulting services are built on the trust our clients place in the quality of our work.
Are you a passionate and creative Intermediary designer Piping ? Don’t waste another second and join us in building the world of tomorrow.
Daily tasks include:
- Creating drawings in a 2D and/or 3D environment
- Creating process diagrams
- Producing detailed drawings of mechanical and piping installations with AutoCAD/Plant3D
- Understand/use a piping specification
- Design/modeling of a piping system
- Perform positioning of piping media
- Understand/use standard media
- Extracting isometric drawings from 3D models
- Extracting lists of required materials for various projects
- Carry out site surveys.
- DVS DCS in industrial drafting or mechanical engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the field.
- Autonomy, versatility and initiative.
- Aptitude for team work and good organizational skills.
- An interest in technical drawings from other disciplines (versatility).
- Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written).
- Relevant experience in an industrial environment.
- Relevant experience in consulting engineering.
- Mastery of the following software: Autocad 2D/3D, CADWorx, Pant3D, Inventor, Excel and Word.
- ASP Construction certification.
What GCM can offer you:
- Stimulating and friendly work environment that is conducive to self-realization.
- Technical softwares trainings
- Flexible work hours.
- Very active social club that offers activities with colleagues and family members throughout the year.
- Group insurance.
- Competitive salary in the industry.
• In the context of COVID-19, we are teleworking and providing our employees with the technological tools to enable them to work efficiently and remotely. Therefore no matter where you located in Quebec, we're interested in meeting you for our various job opportunities!
• Post COVID, a flexible work policy will be put in place to adjust to the needs of employees in our new reality.
Type : Permanent full time
Office : Montreal