At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hydride or office?
Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and INNOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? There is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative waste and drinking water treatment project manager? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can balance family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 500 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in the industry for nearly 30 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
* Design and engineering of new water treatment processes
* Upgrading of water treatment processes
* Analyzing problems and finding solutions
* Support for the improvement of industrial water management
* Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for industrial water treatment systems in various fields (agri-food, mining, forestry, light industry, etc.)
* Drafting of authorization requests from the MELCC for water treatment
* Operation support
* In-plant water quality characterization
* Ensuring that budgets and deadlines are met
* Meeting clients and preparing service proposals
* Follow-up with ministerial authorities for the validation of environmental requirements related to projects
* Participating in dynamic and innovative multidisciplinary team reviews
* Bachelor's degree in engineering related to water treatment or equivalent.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field of water treatment.
* Spoken and written languages: French and English.
* Have the ability to travel throughout Quebec (remote or not)
* In-depth knowledge of water treatment* Experience in water treatment in the industrial and/or mining sector
* Experience in water treatment plant simulation (GPS-X, BioWin, Aspen HYSYS)
* Experience in water quality and water balance modeling (PHREEQC, GoldSim)
* Mastery of provincial and federal environmental regulations
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
* Ability to communicate and work in a team
* Sense of initiative, resourcefulness and versatility
* Good time and priority management
* Good synthesis capabilities and writing skills
Type : Permanent full time
Available offices : Montréal, Varennes, Trois-Rivières, Amos, Sherbrooke, Rivière-du-Loup