Environment Project Manager
Do you dream of being at the heart of the action and participating in innovative projects where you will have to outdo excel? Do you want to be part of an inspired organization ready for anything to help you fulfill yourself professionally and personally? GCM Consultants is there for you!
Bringing together more than 350 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in the industrial field for over 25 years. Always on the lookout for new projects that allow us to push the boundaries of knowledge and innovation, our engineering consulting services and our environmental services are built on the confidence of our clients in the quality of our work.
Are you a professional in a passionate and creative environment? Do not wait a single second; come with us to build the world of tomorrow.
On a daily basis you will:
* Perform project management
* Ensure that budgets and schedules are respected
* Participate in environmental projects in the industrial and mining fields
* Conduct environmental studies and make authorization requests needed to execute projects
* Ensure compliance with the company's health and safety requirements
* Write study reports and service proposals
* Assist the team in planning field work
* Follow up with ministerial authorities for the validation of environmental requirements related to projects
* Analyze laboratory results
* Perform all tasks related to the role
* Bachelor's degree related to the environment or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in the environmental and industrial fields
* Spoken and written languages: French and English
* Possess a valid driver's license
* Mastery of provincial and federal environmental regulations
* Experience in team management
* Dynamic and stimulating work environment
* Collaborative team supporting each other at all times
* Flexible schedule
* Development and training
With our flexible work policy, GCM wants to offer many possibilities to our employees. Our desire is to offer the best environment for our resources depending on their needs, whether it’s working from home or from the office. We want our employees to have a better-balanced work-family life by offering a flexible solution to work organization.
Type : Permanent full time
Office : Montreal, Quebec City, Varennes, Amos