Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and NOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative Engineering project secretary? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can reconcile family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 400 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
We are looking for a candidate with an excellent command of English grammar and French grammar that will have the following main responsibilities:
- Proofreading, formatting, and assembling various engineering documents
- Performing various administrative tasks, including the coordination of information in a project
- Translating documents
- All other related office and logistics tasks
- Advanced English and French written and communication skills
- Education: Diploma in text revision, translation or College diploma in Office System Technology or the equivalent
- Experience in proofreading technical documents
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Available to travel to the office occasionally, as needed, otherwise the position is in hybrid mode
Description of qualifications
- Excellent at priority management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrates initiative, autonomy and is detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a consulting engineering firm
- Good knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Consigno, Visio software, PowerPoint and OneNote
Available offices : Montreal, Quebec City or Varennes