At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hydride or office?
Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and NOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative electrical engineer? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can reconcile family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 400 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
On a daily basis you will have to:
• Supervise and/or realize the design of electrical systems, mainly in heavy industry.
• Supervise the production of plans, sign and seal them.
• Perform technical studies.
• Prepare calculation notes, write specifications and technical reports
• Prepare specifications related to the following items:
o 120 V, 600 V, 4.16 kV, 25 kV distribution
o Power supply of various motor loads
o Heating cables
o Power generators
• Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
• Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
• 4 to 10 years of experience in the field
• Spoken and written languages: French and English
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
• Good knowledge of the electrical code
• Experience in consulting engineering and/or heavy industry
• Teamwork skills
• Experience in medium and/or high voltage (asset)
• Experience in building systems design (asset)
Type : Permanent full time
Available offices : Montreal, Varennes or Lévis