At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hydride or office?
Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and NOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative electrical technician? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can reconcile family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 350 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Mostly drawing on Autocad 2D
- Realize the design of electrical systems, mainly in heavy industry.
- Prepare specifications and installation drawings for the following items:
- Heat tracing
- MCC and motor control
- Electrical distribution
- Control systems
- Telecommunication network
- DEP in Technical Drawings or DEC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Spoken and written languages: French and English.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Passionate about technical drawings
- Teamwork skills
- Care for details and quality
- Good knowledge of the Electrical Code (asset)
- Experience in consulting engineering and/or heavy industry (asset)
- Experience in medium voltage (asset)
- Experience with 3D software such as Autocad (asset)
* The tasks will be adjusted according to the candidate’s experience and interests.
* We provide the required formation and supervision to ensure the appropriate skills are mastered to perform the tasks. So, all you need is to be passionate about your work.
* Possibility to work directly at the client’s plant.
Type : Permanent full time
Available offices : Montreal or remote