Do you dream of being at the heart of the action and of participating in innovative projects where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of an inspired organization that is ready to do anything for you to realize your potential professionally and personally? GCM Consultants is here for you!
With more than 360 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
Are you a passionate and creative Electrical Technician/Designer? Do not hesitate and come build the world of tomorrow with us.
On a daily basis you will have to:
- Supervise and/or realize the design of electrical systems, mainly in heavy industry.
- Write calculation notes, specifications and reports.
- Prepare specifications and installation drawings for the following items:
- Heat tracing
- MCC and motor control
- Electrical distribution
- Control systems
- Telecommunication network
- Diploma of College Studies in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Spoken and written languages: French and English.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Good knowledge of the Electrical Code.
- Experience in consulting engineering and/or heavy industry
- Teamwork skills
- Experience in medium and/or high voltage (asset)
- Experience with 3D software such as Autocad or Microstation (asset)
In the context of COVID-19, we are teleworking and providing our employees with the technological tools to enable them to work efficiently and remotely. Therefore no matter where you located in Quebec, we're interested in meeting you for our various job opportunities!
Post COVID, a flexible work policy will be put in place to adjust to the needs of employees in our new reality.
Type : Permanent full time
Office : Montreal, Quebec City, Varennes