Engineer - Electrical
Do you dream of being at the heart of the action, of participating in innovative projects where you will have to go beyond? Do you want to be part of an inspired organization ready to do anything for you to achieve professionally and personally? GCM Consultants is here for you!
With more than 300 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
Are you a passionate and creative Electrical Engineer ? Do not wait a second, come with us to build the world of tomorrow.
On a daily basis you will have to:
Supervise and/or realize the design of electrical systems, mainly in heavy industry.
Supervise the production of plans, sign and seal them.
Perform technical studies.
Prepare calculation notes, write specifications and technical reports
Prepare specifications related to the following items:
120 V, 600 V, 4.16 kV, 25 kV distribution
Power supply of various motor loads
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- 3 to 10 years of experience in the field
- Spoken and written languages: French and English
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Good knowledge of the electrical code
- Experience in consulting engineering and/or heavy industry
- Teamwork skills
- Experience in medium and/or high voltage (asset)
- Experience in building systems design (asset)
Type : Permanent full time
Office : Montreal, Quebec City, Regina, Calgary, Fort McKay, Saint John, Varennes