At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hydride or office?
Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and NOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative Designer- Piping? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can reconcile family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 400 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for over 25 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
Daily, you will need to:
- Creating drawings in a 2D and/or 3D environment
- Creating process diagrams
- Producing detailed drawings of mechanical and piping installations with AutoCAD/Plant3D
- Understand/use a piping specification
- Design/modeling of a piping system
- Perform positioning of piping media
- Understand/use standard media
- Extracting isometric drawings from 3D models
- Extracting lists of required materials for various projects
- Carry out site surveys.
- Training in industrial drafting or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field.
- Autonomy, versatility and initiative.
- Aptitude for team work and good organizational skills.
- An interest in technical drawings from other disciplines (versatility).
- Relevant experience in an industrial environment.
- Relevant experience in consulting engineering.
- Mastery of the following software: Autocad 2D/3D, CADWorx, Pant3D, Inventor, Excel and Word.
- ASP Construction certification.
Available office: St-John (NB)