Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and INNOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative Designer- Piping? Do not hesitate and come with us build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can balance family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by GCM
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Pro
- fit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 500 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for nearly 30 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients, including Suncor, in the quality of our work.
We are looking for 2 candidates; an intermediate level (5-10 years of experience) and a senior (10 years and +).
Daily tasks include:
- Creating drawings in a 2D and/or 3D environment
- Work using 3D scanning
- Creating process diagrams
- Producing detailed drawings of mechanical and piping installations with AutoCAD/Plant3D
- Understand/use a piping specification
- Design/modeling of a piping system
- Perform positioning of piping media
- Understand/use standard media
- Extracting isometric drawings from 3D models
- Extracting lists of required materials for various projects
- Carry out site surveys.
- DVS DCS in industrial drafting or mechanical engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the field.
- Autonomy, versatility and initiative.
- Aptitude for team work and good organizational skills.
- An interest in technical drawings from other disciplines (versatility).
- Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written).
- Relevant experience in an industrial environment.
- Relevant experience in consulting engineering.
- Mastery of the following software: Autocad 2D/3D, CADWorx, Pant3D, Inventor, Excel and Word.
- ASP Construction certification.
Type : Permanent full time
Available office : Montreal. The position is in hybrid mode at our client Suncor’s installations in Montreal.