Design Draftsperson – Electricity, Instrumentation & Controls
Do you dream of finding yourself at the heart of the action and participating in innovative projects that will lead you to surpass yourself? Do you want to integrate an inspired organization that will stop at nothing to provide you with professional and personal fulfilment? GCM Consultants is here for you!
Comprising more than 350 professionals working in our offices located all across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a heavy industry leader for over 25 years. We are always on the lookout for new projects that will allow us to defy creative limits. Our engineering consulting services are built on the trust our clients place in the quality of our work.
Are you a passionate and creative design draftsperson in the field of instrumentation & controls and electricity? Don’t waste another second and join us in building the world of tomorrow.
Daily tasks include:
- Creating layout drawings, panel drawings, junction box drawings, loop drawings, etc. with AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
- Supporting electrical/instrumentation & controls engineers in the production of plans and specifications for electrical/instrumentation and controls projects.
- Assisting the lead designer in their various functions, including estimating drawing hours, system configuration of software used, and issuing drawings.
- Education: DVS or DCS in industrial design or equivalent.
- 2–10 years of experience in the field.
- Spoken and written languages: French and English.
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Relevant industrial experience an asset.
- Relevant consulting engineering experience an asset.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Knowledge of Microstation and 3D an asset.
- Autonomy, versatility and initiative.
- Ability to work easily as a team.
- Interest in technical drawings in other disciplines (versatility).
- The quality of an inspiring person who enjoys their work.
With our flexible work policy, GCM wants to offer many possibilities to our employees. Our desire is to offer the best environment for our resources depending on their needs, whether it’s working from home or from the office. We want our employees to have a better-balanced work-family life by offering a flexible solution to work organization.
Type : Permanent full time
Office : Regina