At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hybrid or office?
Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and INNOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative accounting Technician – Billing? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can balance family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 500 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for nearly 30 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
Daily tasks include:
- Weekly review of expenses and time sheets.
- Opening projects in “service proposal” mode.
- Transferring mandates to billable status, updating budgets and controlling client authorizations (PO).
- Following up on project administrative files.
- Tracking and closure of current mandates.
- Monthly billing.
- Technical college degree in accounting or the equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Dynamics GP (an asset).
- Bilingual, French and English (spoken and written).
You are the one we are looking for if you possess the following qualities:
- Autonomy and organizational skills.
- Team spirit and sense of mutual help.
Type : Permanent full time
Available offices : Montreal or Varennes