At GCM, you CHOOSE! Remote, hybrid or office?
Do you dream of participating in VARIOUS and INNOVATIVE PROJECTS where you will have to surpass yourself? Do you want to be part of a HUMAN-CENTERED organization where employees are a STRENGTH and can make a DIFFERENCE? No matter what your goals are, there is a place at GCM Consultants for YOU!
Are you a PASSIONATE and creative Accountant / Accounting and Payroll Technician? Do not hesitate and come with us to build the world of TOMORROW.
Why would you come at GCM?
- High flexibility of working hours where you can balance family, personal life, and work.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan paid up to 60% by the employer
- 100% employer-paid telemedicine service
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Program with the possibility of contributing to RRSPs
- Leave of absence offered upon hiring for personal reasons or illness, redeemable if not used
- Diversified reimbursement program (for sports activities, professional membership, home internet and others)
- Innovative industrial processes, environment, sustainable development and industry 4.0 inspire our projects.
What is GCM?
With more than 500 professionals in our offices across Canada, GCM Consultants has been a leader in heavy industry for nearly 30 years. Always looking for new projects that allow us to push the limits, our engineering services are built on the trust of our clients in the quality of our work.
- Full payroll cycle including subsidiaries.
- Administer the hiring and termination process.
- Carry out special seizures (alimony, etc.).
- Coordinate problem solving and requests related to policies and procedures.
- Ensure the proper functioning and application of the Laws in the various provinces.
- Gather, compile, and verify all payroll documents.
- Check group insurance subscriptions and follow up with human resources.
- Manage absences for maternity, paternity, disability, etc.
- Respond to payroll-related questions from managers and employees.
- Participate in some special payroll and human resources projects.
- Perform any other related tasks deemed relevant.
- Minimum 2-5 years and more of experience in payroll administration and accounting
- BACC and/or Accounting Technique and/or Accounting Certificate
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (spoken & written)
- Good knowledge of Canadian labor laws
- Strong analytical, priority management and multitasking skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL
Description of skills:
- Autonomy and organization
- Teamwork and communication
- Dynamic disposition and good team spirit
- Excellent organizational skills
- Teamwork and communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP software
- Certified with the INP
- Knowledge of the CCQ construction industry
Type : Permanent full time
Available offices : Montreal or Varennes